Adjoint is a fast-growing international blockchain business.
Fast-growing international blockchain business was looking to break-out in a cluttered category. With talk of “crypto this” and “ICO that” clouding the conversation, they needed to tell a new story, hone their positioning and build out specific content and experiences to close enterprise deals in the US, UK, Europe and beyond.
We started with a strategy engagement to define their go-to-market positioning and business strategy, and then moved to a Fractional CMO ongoing engagement to build out the marketing roadmap and execute on a number of top priorities.
- Worked with the global team to define the value proposition for the business
- Dove into the technology and industry to learn the differentiators
- Researched the competition to find the brand whitespace
- Crafted new positioning, tagline and key messaging
- Rolled out new brand through online and offline channelsam
- Day-to-day marketing leadership to jumpstart marketing efforts
- Hiring, coaching and mentoring of junior staff
- Development of blockchain marketing playbook and detailed budget
- Leadership and execution of new website
- Copywriting and design leadership and execution
- Press and conference submissions
Michelle and her team are masters at taking something extraordinarily complicated and boiling it down to it's real business value. We brought Growth Street onboard to help us tell our story and define our brand in a crowded blockchain market. They created the Adjoint brand strategy in a collaborative way with our team and built the foundation through the positioning, tagline, story and other core brand elements. As a team of product, sales and engineering executives, we knew we needed strategic marketing leadership to guide the branding and marketing efforts. Michelle is a creative and big picture thinker who can roll-up her sleeves to do just about anything from write copy to create and manage events to design and build a website. She is excellent at ensuring all of the pieces fit together into the bigger brand strategy. As our fractional CMO, she provided mentorship and leadership for a junior marketer on the team and was instrumental in defining a robust marketing plan to get our efforts aligned and off to the races. I look forward to working with Michelle and her team again in the future as our business continues to evolve.Havell RodriguesCEO